This mod allows you to bind another key to activate your secondary sight- this includes the Angled Sight, 45 Degree Sight, 45 Degree Riktpunk Sight, Scope Magnifier, and the Flip-Up Sight found on the China Puff and GL40 Grenade Launchers.
This mod will also allow you to activate up to two gadgets at the same time. Any combination pair of lasers, flashlights, 45-degree sight/scope magnifier will work. (I got annoyed at the game for letting me use a laser and a scope, but not a laser, a scope, and a scope magnifier for when I wanna be ULTRA TACTICOOL.)
- This mod also works with your default gadget-activation key, so for example, instead of "Off, Laser, Flashlight", the gadget order will be "Off, Laser, Flashlight, Laser+Flashlight." This hypothetically works with any number of weapon gadgets, though unless you have mods, you can only have up to four- two lasers, two flashlights, with the Jackal SMG + Twinkle Foregrip + LED Combo/Military Laser Module. Practically speaking, you'll probably only have two or three on any given weapon. This feature can be disabled in mod options if you only want the "Separate Secondary Sight Keybind" feature.
- You may also choose to forbid the default gadget key from toggling your sight gadget, and instead only allowing this mod's keybind to toggle that gadget. This can be disabled in mod options.
- This mod will not mark you as a cheater.
If people want I can upload a stupid meme version where you activate all of the gadgets at once. I didn't include this feature, or the ability to activate more than two at once, because it means you'll need to press the gadget button a whole lot more times to get the combination you want, and it's not a good solution.
- If you have more than one gadget active, other players will not see that you have any active gadgets at all! I will look into fixing this in some manner.
- Using multiple flashlights on the same weapon may cause the light glow to use the color from the wrong flashlight, while the main beam stays the same color. (It's not too noticeable.)
- You may experience some... interesting viewmodel positions when using Tactical Lean and the Separate Sight Gadget Keybind. It may look odd, but it's still stable.
Throw questions or comments about this mod into the box below, or contact me on Discord.
If you have the Lasers+/New Networked Lasers mod, you do not need this mod, as ALL of its features are included in Lasers+ as of the latest version 2.8, 13 July 2018!