Iter improves navigation of all AIs. It includes many features you can disable via the options menu.
- a reworked algorithm for long paths involving the traversal of several navigation segments
- a path streamliner to reduce silly detours
- improved congestion handling around navlinks (ladders, jumps, climbing, ...)
- a bunch of map changes (see below)
- Boiling Point: fixed issue with blown up wall on the left
- Goat Simulator D1: fixed an issue where AIs were blocked near a white truck
- Hotline Miami D1: fixed multiple issues with segments going underground
- Santa's Workshop: fixed an issue with some stairs
- Scarface Mansion: fixed issues around the crashed cadillac
- Stealing Xmas: fixed access to the backroom of the shoe store
- Transport: Train Heist: fixed accessibility in the entrance of TF-WAGON 1 which is close to TF-WAGON 2
- Aftershock: added access to the 4 ladders leading to the bridge
- Cook Off / Rats D1: added roof access to the bots
Special thanks to Malidictus for all the quality input and testing he provided.