This mod displays the currently equipped throwable for each connected player in the team loadout overview.
Secondary deployables are also shown for players if they are determined to be eligible for the Jack of All Trades skill.
New in 0.0.2 / revision 4:
(the following are old screenshots from 0.0.1.2 / revision 3)
Installation of the mod is straightforward - simply install the mod the same way as any other BLT mod. No configuration is necessary.
- Item icons are shrunk to provide additional space for the new throwable icon. For this reason, certain weapons may become more difficult to recognize, but this should not pose any issue for the vast majority of weapons.
- Because OVK leaves stale secondary deployable data in outfits, this mod uses a skillpoint-based heuristic to determine whether the secondary deployable icon should be shown, but this is ultimately a guess made by the mod and can therefore be inaccurate.
- This mod is tested for compatibility with the following mods:
- TdlQ's Lobby Player Info mod
- My own Translucent Mission Briefing GUI mod
0.0.1 / revision 1: - Initial release 0.0.1.1 / revision 2: - Added checks to avoid adding duplicate throwable icons should OVK decide to re-enable them in future 0.0.1.2 / revision 3: - Fixed an alignment issue related to using skins of the same rarity on both the primary and secondary weapons simultaneously (thanks to [Ca$h.it] Winston Wolfe for reporting the issue) 0.0.2 / revision 4: - Added support for displaying secondary deployables for all connected players since OVK added networking support for it in U118 - Since OVK leaves stale secondary deployable data in outfits, this mod uses a skillpoint-based heuristic to determine whether the secondary deployable icon should be shown - Note that this is ultimately a guess made by the mod and therefore may be inaccurate (since it is possible to progress up to tier 4 without spending even a single point on the Jack of All Trades skill) 0.0.2.1 / revision 5 'Edge cases are biting my ass again': - Fixed an alignment issue related to using the same weapon for primary and secondary (and/or melee) weapons simultaneously (thanks to CoryStarkiller for reporting the issue) 0.0.2.2 / revision 6: - Fixed some alignment issues related to the icon changes introduced in U143