A ChatCommands API to use Commands over the ingame/lobby chat. I decided to write a standard-Command-API to give users the chance to do not have to use lots of different command-syntaxes from different mods.
Since this an easy-to-use API, it'll be easy to implement this api to your code.
This mod will be required soon by: InspirePriority SaveEquipment StealthSync (synchronization overhaul coming soon)
- /help [command] -> Prints some information about the given command
- /mods -> Prints the mods that are currently controllable by commands
- /modcommands [modname] -> Prints the available commands for the given mod
- /whoami -> Prints your own peer_id
- /whois [peer_id] -> Prints the steam name of the given peer_id. Prints "No Name" if there is no player on this peer_id or the given peer_id is yours.
A detailed instruction how to implement own commands is in the "ForModders.txt" file.
Installation: As this is a Payday 2 BLT Mod, you need the Payday2-BLT-Mod-System installed. You can download this from http://paydaymods.com/download/
Simply extract the ChatCommands - Folder into the /mods - directory.