- Enhance path of all bots so they get to you faster.
- Ensure bots take back their position if pushed back.
- Provide behaviors like "use cover" or "patrol".
- Handle jokers and let you name them.
- Fix all pathing issues of jokers so they never get stuck or despawned.
- Enhance jokers responsiveness.
- Support for GoonMod's Custom Waypoints to assign precise positions.
- Let players give interaction orders to bots.
Ever heard of GoonMod? This fine piece of lua has a feature called Custom Waypoints. Keepers makes use of it: place a mark, shout at any bot, and rather than keeping his current position, he'll go where the mark is (and he remembers the position so you can remove your mark and place it elsewhere). Keepers is independant of GoonMod, this is just a bonus cross feature.